The Autonomous Data Scientist
Who is this course for?
You're totally new to data science/machine learning.
You're experienced, but want to become an expert in your data science specialty.
You've been learning data science for a while, but you don't know what to do or learn next.
You’re worried data science will be too hard to learn.
You’ve learned some concepts, but have a hard time applying them.
You have a hard time understanding concepts or making concepts ‘stick’ in your head.
You rely on bootcamps, courses, or blogs to learn most new things.
Data science is full of opportunity
Data science is one of the most exciting fields with some of the most fascinating opportunities.
The pay is pretty good, too. If you are a student, getting a job in data science is a fast way to a $100k+ salary.
If you're already employed, getting a raise could mean making $150k-$250k+, easily.
But, the only thing employers care about is whether you can provide unique value. Both students and employed data scientists are competing against others that have the same access to the same resources. So how do you shine through in such a crowded arena?
I'll let you in on a secret.
The ONLY factors that determine your success in the field:
- Your ability to learn
- Your ability to build
- Your ability to stand out
And it doesn’t matter if you’re a college student or a principal data scientist.This course is built to teach you the fastest and most effective way to learn, how to do it by building, and how to make yourself a unique and valuable asset. You'll build such momentum that before you know it, you'll learn things that you literally can't find anywhere on the internet.
If you rely too heavily on courses, blogs, and bootcamps without producing anything interesting, you'll look like everyone else in the field that's looking for a job.
Or, you could follow this course and you’ll learn the process that the best 0.1% of data scientists use to stay ahead of the field. And you’ll pay less than you probably pay for coffee in a month.
From this course, you will learn:
- What core competencies every data scientist needs
- How to find the topics you have a passion for
- The Infinite Wheel of Learning for becoming an expert in those topics
- How to build deep and fundamental understandings of everything you learn along the way
If you're not 100% satisfied with the purchase, or it's not what you were expecting, just reply to the download email within 30 days and you'll get a full refund. No questions asked.
Testimonials/What others are saying about me:
“Having read so many of Mark's insightful threads on Data Science and AI/ML, I can’t think of anyone better or more capable of helping new folks get into the field. I highly recommend anything he does.”
- Louie Bacaj (@LBacaj)
- Intro & Motivation (0:00)
- Courses can't teach you everything (4:37)
- The archetypes of data scientists (7:39)
- The secrets to 3-5x'ing your salary (13:00)
- Truly effective skill development (19:14)
- The Infinite Wheel of Learning (33:32)
- Picking the next (or the first) skill to learn (34:32)
- Making effective use of courses/blogs/bootcamps (35:30)
- The only method for learning data science (36:43)
- Coming up with good project ideas (37:43)
- Reinforcing knowledge for deep understanding & lasting effect (42:58)
- Concrete example: How I used the Infinite Wheel to learn a cutting edge topic (53:08)
You'll learn the process the top 0.1% of data scientists use to stay ahead of the field.